Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Return of the Comic Corns

Late update!
For those going to San Diego Comic Con who've been asking if I'll have any art available, there will be some!

Stuart Ng Books, Booth #5012, will have signed copies of my sketchbook "Tater Tots", each has a secret sketch sticker inside!


Also, Tr!ckster will have a big ol' print of a pegacorn family!


As for panels or events, may I recommend the DC Nation panel on Sunday for all your cartoon superhero needs?
★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆
SUNDAY 1:00-2:00   DC Nation Screening and Q&A
Room 6BCF
★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆


The Tr!ckster print
If you find me, I will have some sketch cards available. I'm mostly excited about the shiny foil pockets I found for them.  Shiney!

Have a safe trip everyone!





1 comment:

JennySRP said...

i love coni-corns! or comic-corns! have fun!!!!!!