Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Misunderstood Things

Weekend freedom.



__________________________________________
__________________________________________
Here's some animated things that are kinda neat.

Origin Spirits of the Past opening. Note to self: Do not experiment with plants on the moon.

"avez vous deja vu?"These are series of French shorts. I don't know alot about them except they are funny and cute and happy. There are tons of them.

Smash Mash Potatoes, scary British alien robots with potatos.

Aardman "Star Wars"
_______________________________________________

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that smash commercial is awesome!

samacleod said...

Awesome! Fantastic! Amazing! Love that top one!

Unknown said...

I love your drawing/paintings- they make me happy.

Jeffrey said...

exquisite selection brianne!

Also first time seeing such dark imagery from you. My my, you must have some deep darkness in your heart.

Dan said...

Great stuff Brianne, love that top piece, complex and clear at the same time, that's talent right there!

Eli said...

I especially like your background in the bottom illustration, but I like your style and energy in all of them!

Justin said...

Your use of color is so inspiring!
-JC

brianne diomede said...

beautiful, fellow brianne*

xoxox

david said...

super cool colors