Sunday, April 27, 2008

!!! !! ! ! ! !

Month old marker doodle of a random face.


Went to the dentist, thought I had a cavity. Turns out I was brushing my teeth wrong, making them sensitive. Only I would be capable of brushing my teeth wrong. They are healthy though.
Hung out with friends today, they are nice. They gave me Mario Kart! Yay! No time to play! Boo!!! (maybe Tuesday...)
Going to the beach tomorrow with Mary, maybe I will see some crabs, sand dollars, and seagulls.
A show got picked up! More freelance for me! YAY! May even have time this week for my own projects! This will be a good week! Exclamation point punch!
_____________________________________________________
Special link of the week: Tecmo Secret of the Stars"
This was a game my brother and I played one summer, long, long ago. It sucked horribly, so bad, that we couldn't stop playing it. The Engrish was amazing, the plot made no sense, the monsters were completely stupid, and the box art was special in it's own way. We used an Etch-a-Sketch to keep track of where we were in the dungeons. We got close to beating it, but finally got bored. There is actually a naked lady towards the end you have to fight, but I doubt anybody else made it that far. Tecmo should have stuck to football games. By the way this video is great because the narrator has a fantastic accent.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow i love it! Allow me to gush and say your art is brilliant.

(that accent is fantastic in "the greatest "a fantasy" ever told)

James Elston said...

ha! I went to the dentist last week too for the exact same thing! weird. I guess I had brushed my teeth so hard that the root was showing. (darker color... I thought it was a cavity or gum disease or something)

nice artwork as always, I haven't visited your blog in a while.

have a nice day.
j.

Unknown said...

awww. poor lil' Brianne teeth--they have it out for us, those damn toothbrushes! - he he... I miss ya, and will be off work soon, lets go play!
:)mm

marco's blog said...

very nice colors/design...

Jeffrey said...

Mario Kart! I wish I had the luxury of cart goodness.
Gratz to heart things are picking up Brianne!

William Bradford said...

I love you monster/pretty girl illustrations below. So envious. Keep it up!

Alexei Martins said...

WOW!Beautiful!cool colors, so vibrant!!!!aww I love it!
Cheers!!!

Howard Shum said...

Nice piece!

Matt said...

Wow...there's a lot of really rad stuff on here. Just for future refence, how do you brush your teeth wrong? Oh, and I appreciate your affinity for taters as well.

david said...

that is awesome. all of your drawings are awesome.