Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Springtime!






I hate peeps! They are gross! People give them to me every year, but usually they end up in the microwave or hiding in my cubbard. I found some once that were a year old, they don't last forever like Twinkies, they turn into rocks! When I eat one, part of me dies.

I went to a bridal convention Sunday with my friends who are getting married. We were joking that it was going to turn into that horrible Sailor Moon episode and that the Negaverse villians would be there to drain our energy. The convention was pretty horrible. Ugly wedding dresses, bad dj's, bad wedding photographers, and no Tuxedo Mask in sight. It was still a fun day though.
Here is that particular Sailor Moon episode by the way, in all it's horrible English dubbed glory:
Wedding Day Blues pt. 1
pt.2

I am doing some fun freelance. Five year old Brianne is very happy.

Secret link! Skippy Fanart!

9 comments:

Rogelio T. said...

Pretty pictures!
I like those colors a lot.

I've never eaten sandpaper but I imagine it tastes like peeps.

Unknown said...

haha, i'm not of fun of peeps either, i actually just found out what they were two weeks ago! but my girlfriend loves them, she just got some green ones too... not a very pleasing color.

anyways i love your marker drawings. those bunnies rock.

Jay D Smith said...

Lovely stuff, never heard of a peeps though, sounds gross!!

Oliver Akuin said...

agreed. peeps are gross!

Brian Growe said...

Very cute drawings Miss Brianne, I like the girl with the flowers. hehe, your peeps look like The Cheat :)

Orville said...

I have no idea what "peeps" are, but it sound like that is just as well. I remember "Sailor Moon" from my daughters younger years (she turned 30 last November, and now has 3 daughters who love Anime (I hope I spelled that right). I think your art is great!!

Anonymous said...

cute bunnies!
yeah i hate peeps too but i don't like overly sugared anything..

Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

Yeah peeps are horrible. They even have ones all year round, peeps trees, eggs, lambs and pumpkins. I think there were others but I forget. They were all too danged sugary. But your bunny picture is awesome!

Susy said...

Hi Brianne, I'm your secret admirer! you are my favorite most talented character designer! Thanks for bringing such great ideas to life! Let me know when you are in CNS, we should get lunch sometime.