Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wonky tonky poop



One of my new co-workers brought his teenage daughter into work today. She told me about ALLLLLLLL the fan fiction stories she writes. Starfire was her favorite so I drew her a wonky off model Starfire with messed up hands, pencil neck, and foot. Sorry kid. The paper was from a neat sketchbook Valerie gave me for Xmas. Thanks Val, for the thousandth time. Also I saw a famous musician person eating Salt and Pepper Kettle Chips yesterday. The world is very small, is it not? I am sleepy, everyone go visit Wattana.

14 comments:

chia said...

if that's off model then i don't want to be on!! i'm not exactly sure what that means, but i loves that sketch!

blabla said...

woow so many new stuff! I'm impressed.
Keep going!

Boogervampire said...

Starfire's green ball of wonder is cool.

Jeaux Janovsky said...

hi brianne!!
many thanks for the comments on ye olde team fred blog!!! that's cool about not making it to the "opening", cause there actually is a "closing" celebration as well, i believe on the 17th of feb. so there is still a tiny glimmer of hope.
i like starfire's wonky neck.
thanks again!
-jx

Jay D Smith said...

thats cool! love the arms!

Ben Jones said...

Salt and Pepper are the very best flvaour of Kettle Chips.

Norm Ryang said...

i prefer salt and vinegar

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Have you folks tried the Goat cheese and red pepper or the Thai? I think those may only be available for those in the northwest. I also heard there is a beer and chedder flavor. My favorite is the goat cheese red pepper.

Megan Ferguson said...

oh them kids with their fics. i like this version of starfire better, she looks more moveable..fi that makes sense , and more fun to draw ! lovely colors :0

Unknown said...

its all about salt n' peppa! ahh, push it... push it real good! thanks for the plug.

Ben Lane said...

It's still a darling sketch and I'm sure the little girl was ecstatic!

Unknown said...

great drawing!!

Valerie said...

hey bree. i actually put drawings up. and changed the name :)

Claude Richard said...

Funny pics and good works !