Sunday, October 21, 2012

SPACE!!



Womanthology #2 came out this week, look for it in your local comic book shop!  I was asked to draw a pin up, who can say no to outerspace cuties?  The above is just a preview, pick up the book to see the rest of the drawing!

Womanthology #2


I'm also making a little animatic for practice and for a musician I admire!   Goal is to have that animated and up on youtube by December!  It'll be neat! Promise!
Making a note of it so I will STICK TO THE DEADLINE.  Arghh!!
(nothing here has anything to do with it.  Just trying to jumpstart the brain.)
Sketchbook doodles from September.



One of my dreams in life is to work on a little mini videogame, with swords and cute monsters.  Wouldn't this be a nice thing to have on a certain website?  So nice.....



PS.   Here is a velociraptor I drew for Avengers, Earth's Mightiest Heroes.  The variant with the top hat was drawn for my director at the time, to make him happy.  His name is Magic Raptor, and he has a stage show called the "Magic Pancake Hour".  So when Wolverine kills the dinosaurs, know that he also killed the dreams and hopes of this magical beast.  He is now my icon on tumblr.





2 comments:

tom said...

I'd love to make a game like that too...

***** said...

will keep an eye on this. nice sketcky style

Peter

*****