Monday, September 06, 2010

Electric Hearts


I had to draw some robot type things at work. I also read thru "Full Metal Alchemist" this summer, kind of ashamed it took me so long to to get to it. It's really good, I recommend it! Had to draw alot of messed up metal stuff, so it helped having just read it. Ed's poor arm, always getting beat to pieces.
This is a sketchbook drawing, with some bad wonky stuff going on.



Oh, I'm trying to update Billie's FB page more often. There are secret drawings there...


9 comments:

beula the music geek said...

I need a suit like this. I would totally rock it... You KNOW I would.

Anonymous said...

You make robots look like warm, fun creatures to draw. Awesome as usual, Brianne!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Beula- You would OWN it!

Roberto- Thanks! Sometimes my assignments at work spill over into my doodles. Learning new techniques on the job is always a plus!

Michael Gibbons said...

Phenomenal use of color on your 'spirit activation' piece Ms. Drouhard.

Katie said...

Beautiful!! I love how you drew those teeny little robot feets!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Michael- Thank you!

Katie- I like robots with tiny feets, 'cause they're probably technologically advanced and have superior balancing skills.

damon said...

super cool i like!

Tom Wilhelm said...

I really dig the hair. It reminds of some kind of techno Medusa. Neat idea!

Valerie said...

Love the robot girls. :D