Monday, October 10, 2005

The Monster Show

This is my submission for "The Monster Show"(Oct.13-Nov.3) at Nucleus. I don't have a good color copy at the moment. I didn't have time to scan it in before I turned it in. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to do that when the show comes down. Here are some wierd jpgs of it though. One I took with my camera. The later was a scan from the gallery. Those colors are closer. Lastly, is a final sketch I made, then transfered it onto perriwinkle sanford paper. I colored it with tria markers, col-erase, water color, and gold metallic gel pens. That's the border around the hair. So if you saw it in person it'd be sparkly. She's a mermaid banshee.




Info on "The Monster Show"
  • HERE
  • . Alot of fellow co-workers, friends, and all around amazing artists will be presenting artwork. Plus, 10% off at the store for any one wearing a halloween costume.

    2 comments:

    SteveLambe said...

    That hair design is insanely cool!!

    Good luck in the Monster show, Brianne.Wish I could be there to check out all those cool submissions :(

    PotatoFarmGirl said...

    They will have a gallery online after the show. Just make a fancy drink of your choice, put on some music, and websurf the gallery. Then after, take your girl to a nice dinner and a movie. That's about what happens at the gallery openings.