Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fred Moore is hot.

....or says Paris Hilton. 'Cause that's the only adjective she knows. I went to a Gris Grimley gallery show Sat. night. It was neato, there was alot of artwork from "The Muddy Spud". I really like his water nymph print. Maybe someday it will live in my house. The show was at Van Eaton Animation gallery, they had alot of other stuff there too. Look at this beautiful Fred Moore(?) centaurette. He probably animated this, I'm not sure. It looks like his design though. There is even some walk timing under her feet. Oh the days of hand drawn animation....hope they become popular soon! Inspiration!! Every little girl animator's happiness!

1 comment:

Boogervampire said...

That is SO AWESOME!!! I totally want that for my collection of Fantasia centaurettes!!! Must have, must have. (I know, my comments are retarded today)