Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hiatus, hibernation, vacation, lay-off...whatever you prefer

So my last day was yesterday. A bunch of us went out for Korean food last night. Last day of group coffee break for awhile too. Maybe I'll be back, depends on what shows the network wants I guess. In the meantime, I'll work on my stuff, enjoy 1pm naps, and catching up with friends. Kinda sad 'cause it was really cool there. Poop. That's animation.
Here are some gross doodles I did at work a long time ago. I don't post this stuff on my website 'cause people confuse it for "development art". It's not. Just a bunch of wonky stupid drawings, that are very off model.


3 comments:

SteveLambe said...

Sorry to hear about the hiatus, Brianne. Is that just till the next season or is that it for the show?

In any case, I'm sure you'll get snapped up pretty quick again. Talented people usually do.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Up in the air for next season at the moment, but that is pretty common I think. I'm not going to worry about it. Nose to the grind stone. I do hope for good news for the show though.

Boogervampire said...

WOO HOO!!! You finally posted that Starfire & Robin drawing! I love that drawing, it's so true!