Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Harth Darth

A cute tiny comic about Darth Vader's daily life. Kinda hard to read 'cause they are so small. And cute.
  • I Harth Darth
  • The most recent comics involve Darth's hatred for Han because he's dating Leia. He's an
  • overprotective dad.



  • This post-it drawing was made weeks ago. I owe one of my co-workers a drawing, so she's probably getting this one. She makes beautiful origami. I have sharks, lobsters, crabs, pill bugs and flower origameees.
    Eeek! One more note.
  • THIS
  • pretty much sums up where internet is going.

    5 comments:

    Boogervampire said...

    OMG BRI!!!! Those are the funniet little Star Wars comics I've ever seen!!! Heather and I were bustin' up this morning. I think everyone was lookin' at us like we were nuts. SOOOO awesome. (I sorry you had bad day :( That makes me sad)

    Heather Sybil Chavez said...

    giggle giggle.....me likey cute silly starwars comics

    PotatoFarmGirl said...

    Yes, they are the "shiznet". I had a good day yesterday, I think my mind was going a little crazy comprehending what I was going to be doing next week. Ick.

    Boogervampire said...

    You need to call me later to share what will be going on next week.

    PotatoFarmGirl said...

    I dunno what I will be doing. Poop. I will sleep in and eat lots of candy.