Monday, July 28, 2008

Green Goldfish Paint

Survived San Diego. Was spaced out most of the time, didn't run into anybody I see regularly, but ran into a couple of people from other parts of the country. Tried meeting people at their booths, but most were either not there or the crowd was too insane. Lots of phone tag. Went to a crazy sushi place that kept giving us a ton of food and shots. I didn't take many photos, camera was acting funky, but the business card for the restuarant is with my camera, which I left at my friend's house. I'll put that stuff up later.

Group Art show stuff:
Fruits Go Go
August 2nd, 4-8pm
Monkey House Toys
Silverlake, CA


This will be on sale. I tried to draw something taller than four heads. Now I am sleepy.



Back to work.

14 comments:

Boogervampire said...

DAMN GINA!! That's one sexy goldfish lady!!

William Bradford said...

If I were a tactless fellow I'd say something like "lucky goldfish". And I am, so "Lucky Goldfish". Very clever fishy censership though, I didn't notice right away.

Daisy Church said...

super cute drawing!! love the goldfish and the colors- Her hair is so pretty the way it looks like a fin.. :)

Amy said...

I sympathise about comic con... I got to meet Clio last year(which was cool) and Chris Sanders, but that's about it... the crowds were too crazy to check back on other artists I wanted to find.

Pritty goldfish lady :)

Orville said...

Hey Ms. Farm Girl,
As usual your artwork is superb, also I hope you and all your friends in the LA area are OK. I lived in that area as a youngster, in the early '50s, and I remember the earthquakes.

Orville from Tennessee

Chris Battle said...

Holy crap... another masterpiece.

I luckily avoided Comic-Con and went to a wedding instead. Sophie does not need to know what mass nerd-sweat smells like so early in life :)

LFW said...

hey, wickid fish lass, she is rockin.

Glad to hear you made it through SD in one piece, I can only imagine the smell, lol

cheers

-LFW

Alan said...

I love this drawing. Really fantastic Ms. Potato.

Meesimo said...

Awesome piece for the art show!

Unknown said...

Beautiful artworks!! Can't wait to see it at the show!

The Loss Adjuster said...

I really love this piece in particular (although, I must admit I am a fan of your work in general). I especially love the goldfish perched on top of her head. The expressions are priceless. Keep up the brilliant work!

Kelly Shon said...

It was nice to see you at the dinner in San Diego. Your work is amazing. These inspire me to draw more often...

Caro said...

brianne you are so cute and i am so glad we finally met! thankyou for being in the show! xoxo

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Orville- I'm fine and all my friends are good. I think the quake knocked a toy of my computer and scared my cat. Luckily.
Tokki- Yes! Nice seeing you guys! We should do potluck or something!
Caro- Thanks for having me in the show! As for the cute part, not sure about that.