Monday, July 14, 2008

Banana banana

Banana cat is stressed out for some reason.

I was up late tonight helping a friend with her awesome project. I drew the banana cats for the last thing tonight. I think I know where they live and what they do now, it's probably near something magical.
I might be going down to Comic Con next week, but I am not selling anything new or going to be at anything specific this year. Anyone who has emailed me in the past few weeks, I should be able to respond tomorrow night, sorry about that.

Last week was my bday, and I got really really spoiled! There was much hanging out with friends and hijinks, lunch with babies, and lots of awesome presents! Yay!! Spoiled!!
Below is a cake my friend Claire made me. It was red velvet, and made from scratch including the frosting! It was delicious!!

Thanks again everybody, everything I've recieved I'll put to good use! Thanks Abby for the strange creature I got in the mail!!
P.S. I'm embarrassing myself this friday. RAD!

12 comments:

William Bradford said...

I wish I could go to CC (I pout with great pettiness). Cute banana cats, and pass my compliments on to your friend. I got a moogle doll for one of my friends when I was in LA; we both just wished the pom-pom stood up on it's own.

Unknown said...

OOOOH !! THese are just tooo CUTE! THe painting is awesome, and that cake looooks reallly tasty!

andre medina said...

awesome!!! i just saw your site, really cool!

Kt Shy said...

Ohoho that looks YUMMY! Maybe a slice of that will help banana-cat feel less anxious? :)
Happy belated b-day!!

Alan said...

KUPO!

Anne-arky said...

Happy birfday! :D The pooing koala cake is awesome.

Chris Battle said...

Late Happy Berfday!!! Banana Kat Elder is awesome, btw.

Jay D Smith said...

Lovely, your banana cats are great!

That cake looks pretty awesome too!

Claire Lenth said...

Briaaaaaaaaaanne! I'm so lonely in San Diego all by myself! I can't wait for everyone to come down and turn this sleepy town into a zoo XD See you this week!!!

(Banana elder needs to be put in the freezer and used for banana-nut bread...cat...)

burgerlog said...

your cake has poop on it. happy birthday!!!!

Justin said...

Your use of color always blows my mind. Gorgeous work as always!
-JC

Abby Goldsmith said...

Yay Banana Cats!