Sunday, July 20, 2008

**Where shall I be Friday?**

At Comic Con San Diego. Inbetween "Armpit Aisle" and "Man with Overly Stimulated Sweat Gland Lane". Yeah, see if you can find me. I'll be selling nothing! I could easily be any of these people below.

I don't even know if I'm staying the night Friday, I am going to a bbq that night somewhere other than con.
Here is something I love. Seen at Drawn.ca, if you haven't seen it before then you should see it NOW!!

It was animated by a Mr. Alex Butera.

I barely survived last week, but it might have been worth it. Haven't been able to sleep much the last few days, but in other news:

I'm also going to be in a gallery show August 2nd at Monkey House Toys in Silverlake. Post more on that later. Brains are mush right now.
****7/23/08 5:11am*** I've decided I REALLY HATE GOOGLE READER. Those who know what I'm talking about, feel free to contact me. If anyone knows a solution other than me being a dumbass please let me know. Ughh, what a nightmare. ***
Post a Comment