Monday, July 07, 2008

I went to Anime Expo...

...and there was a Cosplay Life drawing session my friends dragged me too. I was exhausted, but it ended up being alot of fun. I saw an old CSSSA friend there, and another classmate I hadn't seen in five years.
I wasn't planning on drawing at the con, and didn't bring the supplies I'm used to. These are all drawn in a tiny crappy sketchbook. Most of these guys held the poses better than the naked models I had drawn from years ago. Mad props to you crazy cosplayers, all that sewing must strengthen your stamina.

"Dude, your princess in another castle."

Naruto's colors are switched. And he is drawn poopy. The girl dressed as Hsien-ko is an old CSSSA roommate!

Polka Vocaloid?

"Do you liek autobots?"

Afterward we went to Mimi's Cafe for dinnar. We bought four "Gurren Lagann" suprise toy boxes, but ended up with three of the same toy! :( How does that happen? While I was putting mine together, the little boy from the table next to us started playing waiter. This pretty much summed up our conversation. He really liked the robots.
For more crazy Anime Expo figure drawing, go here.

P.S. It's true, Anime Expo weakens the immune system.
Post a Comment