Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cheer Squad


Pumpkin bread is fuel of the gods! Thanks to everyone who has been supportive the last couple of years and kept me going. I'm looking forward to this week. Now to do some laundry!

Extra stupid photo!

Last weekend I was over at a friend's apartment working on stuff. We were talking to our friend in Japan on Skype, and wanted to show him a video. His head is on the Mac work book, and we placed him in front of the cintiq to watch it. Youtube? Who needs it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your art is very awesome.

damon said...

so cute

love the frog

LFW said...

good luck with the laundry, cheer squad will no dobut help

"cheers" to you

-LFW

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Thanks guys!
LFW- I thought you typed "Donut Help" at first. I think that should be a service that exists. "Need help? Here's a donut!"

Rogelio T. said...

I like the happy picture!!!

...but you should never hand a bear a donut cause it'll bite your hand right off.
I saw a forest expert tell a gory story about someone who did just that on the TV this morning.

Jeffrey said...

yay! Brianne's spirit is returning!

many metaphorical donuts to you.

LFW said...

no DOUBT help, stupid fingers, arg.

but that would indeed be a very worthwhile service :D

Kt Shy said...

heehee!!! Lovely :)

Chris George said...

I officially love cheer squad. They just cheered me up!

Brian Growe said...

haha, If I was ever in some need of cheering up, a picture like this would do it. Great work Miss Brianne!

Alan said...

I love the Cheer Squad. I see those little cats dancing in my head right now!

craigp said...

i'm voting this drawing for president and i demand all animals to wear hats immediately.