Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Foo!!

I got to do a drawing for the Marines' ¼ H&S Company, this is their mascot. He is punching a sword. I think if most people punched a sword, it would break in two, but this dragon is so bad-ass, he punches a HOLE through solid metal. Yeah! So I'm dropping it off to them soon, they liked the jpg, so YAY!!!

The "Trogdor the Burninator" song was stuck in my head the entire time!
Oh yeah, Easter is coming up, so here's a crappy drawing.



Any hoo, April fool's is over in a few hours, so here is a bunch of HORRIBLE VIDEOS!!!!

Anything Zelda related seems to make for bad videos, and I just found the origin of a personal favorite of mine.
I guess some strange guy made up a script, and some jerks made a series of short cg films to it, intending to make it as horrible as possible!
www.dancingtriforce.com has links(ha ha!) to the videos, with screensavers and such. DIC did not make it.
Here are two more horrible Zelda videos.

Feces of Evil!
I wonder what's for dinner?
Excuse me princess (all 13 episodes of it!)
Uhhh.....now go watch the "Paprika" and "Ratatouille" trailers to cleanse the brains.

26 comments:

Michael Chang said...

Ahhhh! It's nice seeing the old Brianne again. Not that the other stuff wasn't nice because they are, I just like see'in the happy Brianne drawings. (referring to the easter drawing) The dragon is very bad ass also.

Michael Grant Clark said...

I think if I punched a sword I'd break in two! The marines must of loved that painting, ninja dragons are soooo cool.

Unknown said...

WOW!! That's an AMAZING DRAGON!! Love love your illos!!

Percy Bysshe said...

Sergeant Brianne of the Marines, I salute you! Wicked dragon - awesoma powa! Fists of fury! You deserve a 21-gun salute or the purple heart, even. ...and the Easter piece is crackin', too - bring on the Easter...

Unknown said...

Sweet dragon! I salute you! Have you seen Flight of the Dragons? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dflp5IcpkE

Alexei Martins said...

WOOWW!!DRAGOOOON!!!!!AMAZING work!!!Love the colors!!!Very strong!!

Hesbell said...

What type of tools do you use to colour cuz what ever they are they rock! OOOOOh I just love your style soo much! My sis Kt dose too! Can I add you as A link to my blogg?

Scott Warren said...

Whoa, that dragon is awesome!

Unknown said...

Brianne,
I bought a VCD on ebay that has all the Chrono video game animated sequences and the OVA. Great minds think alike! I guess thats a sign to work on some Chrono designs. Thanks.

Dee said...

Very strong drawing....very strong dragon! :)
I love the cute easter girl too! Hope your well!
Cheers!
Happy Easter!
()()
{^_^}=

Martin Hsu said...

Are the Eater girl and bunny on their way to visit the mighty sword breaking dragon? Are they going to have tea? :) When are we going to lunch again? I'm hungry!

LFW said...

YAH! That is the most hardcore dragon and the most sweetest bunny and girl I have ever seen.

Props to you miz drouhard.

your fan

-LFW

chris chua said...

Frickin awesome! You know you are badasss when you can punch through a sword!!!

burgerlog said...

loverly

Jay D Smith said...

kick ass!!!

Megan Ferguson said...

thats a dragon i'd love to meet in a dark alley..sure he may eat me ..but hes a cool looking dragon

better to be killed by somthing so badass and cool right ? amirite ?!

and back that up with the cute for easter , ahh you kill with the eyecandy

...then murder our eyes with the links of zelda XD hahahaha ahhh , you're right paprika and pixar totally cleanse ( excited for both! woot )

bsleven said...

These are awesome! Your girl and Bunny is so super cute!

: )

Queen Tut said...

Magic flames on his back. great work!

Lauren said...

That's an awesome dragon. Trogdor the Burninator is awesome too.

Freshyfresh said...

I love the dragon! I like the flames on his back, they are glowing in the dark, you must have magical pencils!=)

Marmax said...

Cool stuff! And thanks for the horrible Zelda links.

axel#13 said...

Awesome Dragon!

acrylicana said...

Wickedly awesome dragon. :d I gotta say, though, the adorability of that Easter cutie is out of sight. :d <3 it! ^_^

Kelly Shon said...

Happy Easter!!! Love your girl and bunny drawing...

Jav said...

Thats a kick ass dragon!
Beautiful design!

Meesimo said...

Burninating the countryside, Trogdor!
Awesomeness