Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pencily post-its and poop-its

Finishing up some super fun freelance and fun stuff at work, then back to my personal projects soon! So excited!
Anyway, here are some random scribblings that aren't work related from the last couple of months. Things are crazy!






________
Just found out my "Soul Mates" piece from "The Last Unicorn Show" is going to a happy home and a hardcore unicorn fan. Yay!!!
_____
Almost forgot, here's a song I over-listened to this week. The album is on iTunes.
Heavenly Star-Genki Rockets

10 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

Super Fun Cool!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Summery yellow bikinis make girls chronically tired!!
^o^

Katie said...

Your cat drawings are sooooo good...the fatty one makes me laugh!! Post-it notes are lovely, especially the running girl. And you saved the cutest for last! The girl with the groggy expression is beautiful!

Lesley Vamos said...

I want that Kitty!!!! how do you get the colours so nicely into the computer? for some reason my scanner never pics up the colour properly :/

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Katie- I used Tara's magic orange marker brush for the last one. :D

Lesley- I mess with the levels in photoshop to try to match what the original drawing looks like. My scanner is an Epson I've had for awhile, scanners can make a difference too. I can't use the scanner at work, the color on it is horrible!

Valerie said...

yay! i'm glad your piece found a nerdlicious home. :) I hope it is only used for good.

Claudia Kleinheinz said...

great work!!! I love the facial expressions, shapes and colors- very fun to look at :)

Valerie said...

Love the sketches.

Please don't be offended, but when I saw the 3 post-it girls I thought they were more adult versions of the Power Puff Girls. They are super cute. (was that you inspiration or am I just placing a recent item on what you drew ^.^;)

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Valerie- Thank you! No offense taken, but those three girls were drawn months apart from each other. The running one seems to have the personality of Bubbles tho. XP

Alison Donato said...

Cute overload!! <3 I approve :D