Monday, April 05, 2010

The Last Unicorn Art Show

"The Last Unicorn Art Show", Friday, April 16th, 7pm-11pm at the Tattoo Factory Gallery located at 4443 N. Broadway in Chicago.
A full artist list and movie screening schedule can be found at thelastunicornartshow.blogspot.com
I really wish I could go to this in person. Peter S. Beagle is going to be there, and I'm sure there is going to be alot of cool artwork for this. There's also going to be a screening of the movie with a Q and A with Mr. Beagle. Chicago peoples are so lucky!

I did two pieces, the next three images go in one frame:




This is from the short story "Two Hearts" that followed up the original book. It's a bit of a spoiler, but I wanted to try to draw something without the pressure of the look of the movie.


And here are the pieces in their purdy frames. The three small drawings are actually bigger unframed, in case anyone decides they want it.



Sketches.

I was really hoping to eventually draw Sooz, but this is as far as I got.



Some random unicorn drawings from ages ago. I was saving them for a sketchbook, but that isn't happening, not in paper form anyway. Check back later.

Orange kitty drawn with a special brush marker that Tara gave me!

For secret Red Bull drawing, go HERE!
Post a Comment