Monday, January 09, 2006

Crazy old man punk/fruits guy

I walked to the dentist today. My teeth are healthy, which is the most important thing in the world and the entire internet should know, BUT, they said I drink to much tea. So I walked to Starbucks afterward and ordered some tea. Ha Ha!! Stupid teeth...... There were alot of funny people there. I am usually afraid to draw them 'cause that gives them a reason to talk to me. There was an old man there, maybe 70's dressed really punk, carrying a doll and monkey, with these odd words on the back of his shirt. He was also carrying a shrek coffee mug. There was also a lady there in a powder blue neck brace, who had some fun with a bedazzler. Mad props to them.
Here are some evil gingerbread men. Ireneo designed the gingerbread men before they were turned into hideous monsters. I like the one that has a body for a hand. He can lay on the hurt!!
Post a Comment