Monday, January 09, 2006

Crazy old man punk/fruits guy


I walked to the dentist today. My teeth are healthy, which is the most important thing in the world and the entire internet should know, BUT, they said I drink to much tea. So I walked to Starbucks afterward and ordered some tea. Ha Ha!! Stupid teeth...... There were alot of funny people there. I am usually afraid to draw them 'cause that gives them a reason to talk to me. There was an old man there, maybe 70's dressed really punk, carrying a doll and monkey, with these odd words on the back of his shirt. He was also carrying a shrek coffee mug. There was also a lady there in a powder blue neck brace, who had some fun with a bedazzler. Mad props to them.
Here are some evil gingerbread men. Ireneo designed the gingerbread men before they were turned into hideous monsters. I like the one that has a body for a hand. He can lay on the hurt!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Gingerbread! Maybe their leader is an evil Stay Puff Marshmellow man! Cool Starbuck studies too. You should make Starbucks sketchclub! Glad yor teeth is clean! Reminds me I gotto go to the dentist too this month.

Boogervampire said...

I like the conjoined siamese twin sholder Gingerbread monsters.

Wahahaha, I so hope that old guy is the same old guy we saw at Universal City Walk this weekend. . . if not that's just a bizzaro coincidence that there are two old men walkin' around LA pretending that they are Fruits kids.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

They are not lovely gingerbread men! They are hideous, and their master is Mother Mae-eye. They combine to form the big general cookie, who has pop-tarts for his shoulder pad thingys. Starbucks is fun to go to 'cause everyone is writing screenplays. Yes, boogervampire, I think that was the old man from city walk. He was REALLY OLD.

Jay D Smith said...

cool stuff!

the gingerbread men look great!!

toxic dan said...

hey theres a b-movie out right now at the video store called GINGER DEAD MAN. its stars gary beusy as the homocidal cookie.

Laura A. Dalesandro said...

Love the sketches! Very nice work!

Thomas Perkins said...

YAY Cookies of Menace! You, O' Potato Farm Girl, are truly my hero! :-)

Mark McDonnell said...

GREAT observation sketches . . .REALLY IMPRESSIVE, very nicely described.

MAC