Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oodles of doodles (noodles?)


Clicky for more

Going on vacation Saturday morning. I'll be gone Dec. 10-14th, so I won't be able to check messages until I am back. My parents are already on vacation, I'm meeting them there. I doodled this while I was on the phone with them. They were telling me all the neat things they saw for 40 min. This may be 16 field animation paper, I can't remember. The ink lines are metallic gel pens. Computer screens remove the icky girl sparkles.

10 comments:

elizabeth said...

Have rockin' time on your vacation, Bri! Congrats on all the rad stuff that's been going on with you lately.. :)

Lydia Sanchez said...

cool drawins ^^

Jeaux Janovsky said...

i concur with these two wimmen. love the work still brianne! thanks for the vote of confidence! ;)
also, have a faboo trip!!!
-jx

Unknown said...

Love your new drawings and character designs!! They are sooo coool!

Bruno Werneck said...

nice sketches!

cristina paulos said...

I like these sketches!!! Have fun on vacation and a good holiday season! I like the girls facial expressions a lot!

chhuy-ing said...

Lots of funny and cute drawings in here!
Great doodlings ;)

Norm Ryang said...

check you out...

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Whoa....thanks for the kind comments, cool strangers and fiends, er friends. :D

Unknown said...

Your drawings rock! It looks like you have fun drawing!