Sunday, December 04, 2005

ACK!!


weird doodles of scary girl things. There is alot of other stuff on my plate right now, so no nice drawings for awhile. Here is a video of a building that will not die!

Yay! The Oban Star-Racers is almost out! It used to be called Molly Star Racer. I used to watch the music/pitch video thingy. If I wasn't an animator, I'd want to be a star racer. Here is the NEW trailer: Oban Star-Racers
And a Weebl and Bob toon. PIE! Val and I used to sing variations of this song late at night during college, and we sounded just like this. I bet we made alot of people grumpy. :D

6 comments:

Patrick Morgan said...

I really like your work. Solid.

psychobob said...

What does solid mean? That's like saying, "I really like your work. Gelatinous."

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Ahh yes, but what do you do if some says "that's one gelatinous solid" or "that's one solid Gelatinous"? Solid is a nice compliment, thank you Mr. Morgan.

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

I like the cool hair and abundance of booty

jon suzuki said...

breeeeee-

sweet doodles as usual. find me a job!



j.su

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Oh noessss!!!! Ok, I email you secrets that I know.