Monday, December 26, 2005

***26k still exists***





Errr...so... anyone who has tried to email me, sorry, but I won't be able to reply until the 28th. 'Cause the internet, she is slow up here in the frozen north. Actually, It's not that cold. I think it was in the low 40o today, maybe. There is no snow in Othello, though the roads were slick from frost Wednesday night. Here is the drive on the way to my brother's place in Ellensberg, WA. Also, I draw dinosaur in MS paint, and a tame duck that lives outside my brother's apartment. He followed us around and went "quack, quack, quack!!"

2 comments:

garin said...

This article is very good. We would like to leave a good article. To read more articles, click here >> ข่าวบอล

โปรแกรมฟุตบอล

เชลซี

chelsea

ข่าวเชลซี

independent said...

I have a good article to recommend for people who are applying and have problems with love. Try to open your heart and read it. การหวีผม | การดูแลลูกน้อย | การดูแลช่องปาก | ดูแลผิวหน้า | มะเขือเทศ