Tuesday, July 26, 2005

self portrait

One of the directors at work (not on Titans) is keeping a sketchbook of self portraits of fellow artists. I was asked to add to it today. It's an amazing book, there are many old fellow classmates and other amazing artist portraits in there. Here is mine, with the detail. I do not know how to draw myself so I drew big bags under my eyes and a big nose. The cat is Skippy, who is my roommate. He sees things that do not exist in reality.


Note: I still haven't developed the photos from Comic Con. Poop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, bree, I would never think of drwing you in that way, and yet, it totally works. :D hahah.

Anonymous said...

I love the self-portrait; Skippy is so cute. But you don't really look like a stoner with big nose and baggy eyes! :D