Monday, January 06, 2014

Harpy New Year

Happy New Year!

Today I'm starting an online comic.  I'm nervous about it, but hoping I'll learn a lot while making it.
The first two weeks will be colored entirely in marker, after that, who knows.  This is the first time I've ever attempted an actual comic, and I'm going to use the opportunity to experiment.
Thanks so much to everyone at Dumm Comics for inviting me and being so supportive.  I'm really fortunate to have their guidance, and for them pushing me to try something new!
So head over to Dumm Comics right now, and meet Harpy, and her goblin cat Pumpkin!





Here's a bunch of drawings from Christmas break!









"Wonder Woman and Katy"
A commission for friends' 2 1/2 year old daughter.  She's obsessed with Wonder Woman, her outfit is based on her home made Halloween costume!




























No comments: