Sunday, November 06, 2011

Topsy Turvey

Anyone going to CTN Animation Expo in Burbank, CA in a couple of weeks?  I'll be sharing a table with Steph Laberis!  Our table T-81.
We will also have a sketchbook available, half will be Steph's doodles and creations, and the other half will be stuff I have drawn.  It'll include a couple of pages of a project I pitched a few years ago, among Banana Cats, Tricky witches, and unicorns.  
Stuart Ng will be carrying "Billie the Unicorn", so if anyone is still curious to pick up a copy, or if you have an old copy you want signed, please bring it by!  I'll have some prints available too!

The other news is that everyone should watch the Green Lantern premiere on Cartoon Network this coming Friday, Nov. 11th.  I did not work on that show, but the illustrious Thomas Perkins did contribute to designs, among many other lovely people I owe my first born too.
I animated three seconds of a commercial that'll be airing inbetween that block, so watch to see what it could be!  WATCH TWO HOURS OF CARTOONS TO SEE 3 SECONDS OF ANIMATION.  HAHAHAHA!

6 comments:

Anthony Andres said...

Awesome illustration!
I was wondering if CTN had already happened this year... last year didn't get to go cause it was the same day as D-Con. Hope I can make it this year, I'd love to get a copy of your book!

Sonictail said...

I hope all goes well, and that topsy turvy piece is brilliant!

JennySRP said...

YAY! I'm going to CTN! I will absolutely come and see you! woohooo. Love the topsy turvy drawing too, your colors and design are so happy!

Andrea Fernandez said...

I love your blog! All the work on here is sooo cute.

paul said...

Brianne, um,
sorry I missed it
because I don't watch Cartoon Network that often like I used to.
You know how the network is today, with the yes-man management and the fancy studio politics and the live-action shows we see today.

I want to see your animation on TV,
please tell me when it will be on again?

Jeff Harris said...

You did that Amethyst piece in the DC Nation promo? Impressive . . . most impressive.