Monday, July 19, 2010

Nerding out like usual

Comic KHAAANNN!!!


I'll be there Saturday and Sunday, floating around.

I was on a panel about trying to work in tv animation at the 2010 Anime Expo in Los Angeles. Here is a section of the panel:

(Sorry about the weird commercial, I don't know how to circumvent that. )
Crazy! Part 2 is up! :O

The people on the panel were Will Feng, Lori Lane, me, Jay Olivia, Valerie Fletcher, Alan Wan, Irineo Maramba, and George Krstic. It was alot of fun, and thank you to those who could make it. Met alot of nice people!


My birthday was last weekend! My friends drew me things, and my friend Lori bound them into a book! Look! These are AWESOME!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!!


Anna Chambers

Carlos Martinez-Flores

Christine Nockels

Claire Lenth

Luke Weber

Dan Riba

Dave Sherburne

Frank Peak

Glen Murakami

Lori Lane

Mary Hoffman

Nora Berden

Thomas Perkins

Roger Oda

Valerie Fletcher

Matt Youngberg
Post a Comment