Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Last Minute Berfday Dad!

My Dad's cat McLovin' has a message!!


Barf kitties I drew when my eyes were dilated last month.

German Shepard outside the coffee shop today. He had a squeaky hedgehog, that he had to share with everyone entering and leaving. :)



Here is a video to torture my Dad. He watched this with me 3000 times when I was a wee child. He still curses at the mention of "Strawberry Shortcake" to this very day.

I like this. My Dad just told me he hates the Purple Pieman, and every time they would add a new character, because that would mean more crap around the house.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent dad torture strategy. I should've thought of that! I love your version of McLovin - I think it captures his inner spirit.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Those cats are hilarious!

Kristina Bustamante said...

Yay! I got to see that dog sketch in real life. Awww, such a cute plushie he's holding!

And haha about your dad and Strawberry Shortcake! I think that's sort of how my dad feels about "DragonBall Z." I went overkill on watching that stuff in his presence. Not because I wanted him to watch it with me, though. The TV in the living room was just infinitely better than the one upstairs.

Lesley Vamos said...

Love the Dog pic and some of those kitties are so awesome - you really captured a distinctive personality in each one ^_^

Zoran Taylor said...

Why were your eyes dialated?