Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Humphrey Happy Birthday!

Today is my Mom's special birthday. She requested Humphrey the Bear. Here he is. I don't know why I didn't give Donald a gun, he should have one. :( Poor Humphrey, he is stupid and unlucky. Happy Birthday Mom! :) Hope Smokey the Bear doesn't come after you!

Humphrey is so bad at being a bear, even Smokey the Bear disapproves of him.
My mom told me a story about when she was a little girl. My grandparents, Uncle, and her, were driving to go camping at a national park (maybe Yellowstone? Don't remember). She was asleep in the back of the truck camper. A bear decided to jump onto the back of the camper and rode along for awhile. Luckily, the bear did not eat them. It was probably Humphrey.

Dumb Dumbo drawing is for the Golden Age Show in Philidelphia this Friday.
Here is the info:
Golden Age of Comics and Animation gallery show
Brave New Worlds Comics,
Friday, July 3rd, at 6pm

I like Dumbo. It is one of my favorite movies. I was going to do something completely different for the show, but decided to do Dumbo instead. The piece I was going to turn in I ended up hating. It is below, along with sketches I did while hanging out with my brother during a long appointment weeks ago. There are other things too. It is a Disney Dumbo Dump.

Captain EO Dumbo was drawn way before MJ died. :(

My friend's two and a half year old is obsessed with the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio, this is for her.

Some ugly Tinkerbell.

The End.
Post a Comment