Monday, February 18, 2008

Alabaster 2.0

Saturday was crazy!!
I got to go to a birthday/going away party, but two of my friends got engaged before the party so at dinner there was alot of free ice cream and the restuarant made them wear funny hats! I took photos of the people wearing the hats, but if I posted them they wouldn't be my friends anymore. Everyone is becoming an adult. WOW! It's weird I've known these people for at least ten years, when we would have NERF wars, stay up all night in the computer lab trying not to cry, getting lost in LA.... times haven't changed much. Maybe they aren't adults, yet.

Someone emailed me wanting an Alabaster drawing. So here is some weirdness 'cause I didn't reference the old drawing like I should have.





Went and saw "Cloverfield" Saturday too. I think the monster's name should be "Cookie Pie". He should have also looked like a giant cookie/pie ice cream eared puppy monster. Alabaster isn't the smartest cookie it seems.


If Cookie Pie bites her, she's totally going to 'splode. Lactose intolerance.
wooooooooooooooo.............................

13 comments:

Rogelio T. said...

Alabaster is pretty upbeat now isn't she.
That last picture is nice, her smile has a lotta life to it.

Sho said...

lol..lol...very very cute :)

samacleod said...

Wow, that cookie pie drawing is fantastic. I like that name too.

Brian Growe said...

haha, I'm gonna have to make that my battle cry too. Cookie Pie!

Anonymous said...

more like shmalabaster shmookie shmie.

Unknown said...

I still haven't seen Cloverfield yet but now I will not be able to think of anything but cookie pies when I do. Maybe I should eat a Chipwich (tm) in the theater for full effect!

These are rad to the max as always. Any plans to head up north at all?

LFW said...

ALABASTAAAAAA!

Cloverfield was pretty terrible I thought. I was expecting some amazing revelation about the monster when they finally showed it, but it just turned out to be just some monster instead, blindly trashing buildings

these are great drawings

cheers

-LFW

Valerio Ventura said...

Ciao Brianne!
Love your blog!
Val

William Bradford said...

Cookie-pie good.

I love your monkey animation, btw.

jojo said...

soooo whimsical.

i am glad i found this blog and i will visit it regularly!!

Ryan Green said...

I've been out of the blogging loop for a little while, but it's great to come back here and see your delightfully unusual mind. I feel that Cookie Pie could use help of his trusty sidekick, "Adult Onset Diabetes." But aside from that, make more animation, please!

IZA said...

Super Awesome and simply wonderful stuff!!!

Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

Awe your Alabaster drawings are great! I love the cookie pie one. =)