Monday, September 19, 2005

He-man.......or Girly-man?

Here is a link found on
  • www.drawn.ca, one of the favoritest blogs for artists lately. They post nifty artwork daily. If you don't have time to blog surf for happiness, a quick trip here will wet your noodle brain. Anyways, here is the link,
  • Four Non Blondes He-man
  • . It's got some adult swim type humor going on, and if He-Man is your hero, I apologize. Otherwise, enjoy!

    A drawing a day keeps the carpal tunnel away.



    One more link for today,

  • Vyvan's Girl Show photos
  • . Thanks Vyvan for the fancy page!!


    OOooohh!! I found the katamari link I was looking for!

  • Katamari Indiana Jones
  • 4 comments:

    Heather Sybil Chavez said...

    Vyvian's pictures are so great, I can't wait to see more photos. I like your little girl, I'm want her sweater =)

    PotatoFarmGirl said...

    You cannot have the sweater, because it is not real.

    Valerie said...

    AH hahahah... hey, how bout Katamari Saturday?

    PotatoFarmGirl said...

    hmmmm....maybe. I try to go to stuart ng's saturday.