Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fire Ferret Circus



When: Saturday, March 23rd – Sunday, March 24th, 2013
Location: Monk Space, 4414 West 2nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90004

WHEN AND WHERE?



Doodles

A few sketchcards I made at ECCC, didn't have a scanner, so these are all fancy camera phone.





Here's some secret art after the cut.
The last short aired this past Saturday.  These were a great experience to work on, and I'm forever grateful to the crew I worked with, and David Production, the animation studio in Japan.
At the moment, I'm not really sure what to move onto.  I'm still starting over from scratch.   Lately I've been wondering if I should pursue other interests now.  I really want to start on another book!


playlist of all seven.



Thanks for watching, and please check out the comic the shorts were based on, created by Gary Cohn, Dan Mishkin, with masterful art by Ernie Colón!
Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld

No comments: