Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Copic Marker Demo!




Last week, I made a demo for the Copic Marker website.  Click the link to see the process!  Thanks Copic Marker people!







DC Nation didn't air this past weekend.  I don't know why.  I do not know when it will officially be back, but the Amethyst shorts are done, and I feel really fortunate to have had a chance to work on them.
  
I was allowed to be myself, to be creative, and to work with people I greatly admire.  Many talented artists never get that chance.  So I'm not mad, and the shorts exist, eventually they'll get released in some format.  

Saturday was disappointing, but there is probably a good reason why CN is holding off.  Hopefully whatever it is, it gets worked out soon.  Thanks to anyone who's sent me a kind message, but no worries.  Amethyst is done, and I've got new projects that need attention. 


In the meantime, here are some sketch cards I made for friends at this year's San Diego Comic Con!



...and if the wait until January 13th is too long for super heroes, just imagine them having pancake brunch together the next few months.  And Citrina hitting on Superboy.




If you don't know who Citrina is, you need to buy this already.  DO IT.  THIS WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.  CLICK IT.
Be prepared....it's phonebook sized!


1 comment:

Deleted said...

It's nice to see a full demonstration by you. I'll have to try some of this. Thank you! :D