Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bunny!

A bunny!


I have bunnies on the brain after watching Kathryn Calder's music videos. The album is really good too!

"Slip Away"
Directed by Dean Tzenos


"Arrow"
Directed by: Jon Busby
Produced by: Jesse Davidge and Marc Demers
Produced at Blatant Studios, Vancouver BC



The "Monster Mythos" book I drew a griffin for is out! This is not the image I turned in for the book.
To purchase it, head over to tikimachine.blogspot.com/

Playing around with the flip camera. I'm planning to make one more video, but that won't be up for awhile.

5 comments:

nemuri said...

So cute!<3
I'm glad to see the process of your drawing! You used markers, colored pencils, and watercolors. hehe, and the BGM from FF6(3) isn't it?XD

By the way, at last week I bought Unico's comics for you!:) I'll bring them at Comicket.;D
but they are written by Japanese only, I hope you like them!

David Lyman said...

Interesting! The first 1/6 of the video is spent drawing the bunny, the remaining 5/6 is spent on the coloring. I didn't realize how much work went into the coloring. Thanks for that, masterful work!

davelyman

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Nemuri-
Ooooh!!! Thank you! The BGM says it's from FF5, but I think it might be mislabeled. I need to find some goodies for you!

David-
Coloring can take a long time, it depends on the the drawing. Sometimes I spend alot more time sketching.

Carrie said...

I was mesmerized by the video... really enjoyed that. When I draw, I never turn it around and around and around like you do... I might give that a try ;)

Thomas Perkins said...

Huzzah, my friend! As always, you are an inspiration!