Sunday, January 10, 2010

Eating babies is not COOOOOOL!

Lots of anxiety this week, not necessarily bad. This week is my last week of work. Who knows what will be next, but I have some other stuff I need to finish up anyway, so a small break would be welcome. Anyway, here's some stuff, from towards the end of 2009. I should try to draw guys next time, instead of drawing stupid girls.
Post-It Palooooooooza!



A girl who is too cool to be anyone's friend, so her best friend is her green jacket.


Hot pink girl that everyone has drawn at some point in time.


Little fuzzy alien doesn't realize that the Space Trooper girl who just saved his life from a giant glob monster does not want to be his friend. You should have seen the epic battle, too bad I didn't draw that.


Yeah, I said no more fanart in 2010, but this was technically drawn in 2009! (some of that stuff drawn in 2009 wasn't actually fanart.)


Here is some freelance stuff. I made my first mouth chart ever for this guy, I did not design him. I also made a crappy dialogue video for overseas reference, this isn't done very well, but this line has had me cracking up all summer. He was in a cartoon Friday night. (I don't think eating babies in real life is cool at all. Cartoon alien poop babies is another matter.)


I'm going to try taking art classes this year. Need all the help I can get.
IMPORTANT UPDATE!:
A REAL STRAWBERRY CRAB HAS BEEN FOUND! CLICK THE PHOTO TO GO TO THE ARTICLE!

I know what I'm going to be doodling with my upcoming free time. ^x^

14 comments:

Sadie said...

I think I watched that video about 8 times.... 0_o

Kurdt said...

I think that alien is a little too mad about A Modest Proposal. It's satire dude, calm down!

Jeffrey said...

yay Brianne!

LFW said...

I-I like it when you draw stupid girls, they're so appealing. I like the first girl, she has such a nice nose, and the other girls look like true sweethearts, lol.

Anyways, great work, I can understand if you want to start drawing doods, you gotta do what feels right.

cheers to you

your fan

-LFW

Unknown said...

I don't think I have drawn a hot pink girl like that actually. Maybe we should all do a fanartz of her just so you can be responsible for an internet meme. >:D

I like the last girl with the green hair best, she reminds me of Rydia!

damon said...

super cool stuff!

Brian S. said...

"Hot pink girl that everyone has drawn at some point in time."

That's not true!.....*scrambles for a different power ranger sketch to color*

rad sechrist said...

you get some of the greatest girl poses ever!

ZSL said...

oh ho! I saw that creature on the latest Ben10 ep I think!

samacleod said...

These are awesome, the second one with the polka dot skirt, such a great pose.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Thanks guys!
Steph- Like, srsly? That is not Rydia. Close but no cigar! Although, now that you mention it, it would be fun to draw Rydia and her crazy messed up hair.

Clay said...

If only I could find that photo of a rare crab with peppermint sticks for eye-stalks. He was quite the looker!

Post-It yellow is a surprisingly nice vessel for art. I'd totally buy the Terra Post-It and frame it! I think that's a sure sign I've lost my marbles.

XAV said...

Your girls are totally cute !

Kali Fontecchio said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! And OMG anything strawberry is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!